Receive special news and manage your giving online.
Q: How do I sign up online?
Our online registration system allows you to check availability and sign-up for upcoming volunteer shifts.
Please Note: You will need an email address to create your online profile and sign up for shifts.
1. Under the volunteer description click on the link to “Sign up to volunteer.”
- If you are a new user, you will need to create a profile by clicking on the “Register” link.
- Create a username (if you are an individual volunteer, please use your first and last name; if you are with a group, please use the group’s name) and password.
- Follow the step by step instructions and submit your user profile.
2. If you are already registered with us, you will need to sign in with your username and password to access your account.
3. Once you have logged in, you will be able to browse availability under the events tab. Each shift will show how many spaces are available. Pay close attention to the event you are registering for as there are now opportunities for community events and direct service volunteering. These new opportunities are located off-site and each will have a physical address and map attached to it for your convenience.
- You must register 48 hours in advance for your shift. You will not be able to register for shifts that are full or reserved.
4. Please register yourself under the appropriate categories for Sorting Donations at the Food Bank:
- Individual volunteers should sign in under “Individuals and Families.”
- If you are volunteering as an adult service group, college group or youth group, you will need to sign up under “Youth and Community Groups.”
- If you are volunteering with your company you will need to sign in under “Workplace/Corporate Groups.”
5. If you are interested in registering a group to sort donations at the Food Bank, please note that you will need to contact the volunteer resources department to ensure availability and to reserve space for all of your group members.