Capital Area Food Bank of Texas

Join Us Online
Receive special news and manage your giving online.
What's this?
Hunger Fact:

Q: Can I complete court-ordered community service hours at the Food Bank?

The Food Bank does not offer court, judge, or attorney appointed community service due to a charge or an offense.  Individuals seeking court ordered or mandated community service can call the United Way Volunteer Center (512) 472-6267 for information on opportunities in their area.  

Individuals that are assigned to the Capital Area Food Bank by their Travis County probation officer can call (512) 684-2140 for additional information and orientation dates.  

Visit the Volunteer FAQ. | Return to the volunteer page.