Receive special news and manage your giving online.
CROP Hunger Walk
Sunday, March 3 at Camp Mabry 220 West 35 St. Austin, TX
CROP (Communities Responding to Overcome Poverty) Hunger Walk help raise funds to end hunger around the world and at home. Held the first Sunday in March, Church World Service brings together neighbors of different ages, faiths and backgrounds walking together to raise money for hunger, disaster relief and self development projects around the world and in Austin. Locally, funds support CAFB’s Fresh Food for Families, Healthy Options for the Elderly, Mobile Food Pantries and select Partner Agencies. No dogs allowed except service dogs.
There are many ways you can participate in the CROP Hunger Walk of Austin:
- Walk the route—full route is a family-friendly 2.2 miles Join a team. Start a team. Register to walk.
- Support a Walker with a generous donation
- Be a volunteer helper on Walk Day
- Serve on the Planning Team for the Walk
- Recruit and promote the Walk in your congregation or group
- Enjoy the variety of educational opportunities at the Walk
- Buy a t-shirt, tote bag, or cap to benefit the Walk